Monday, January 2, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011!

I LOVE Christmas! It's my favorite holiday EVER! I love Christmas movies. I love Christmas music. I love Christmas decorations. I love Christ! So I LOVE Christmas! I know it's kind of late but I thought I'd share some of the fun we had during Christmas time!

Well, I was finally able to get a Christmas tree...from the dollar store! Don't hate! I was too excited to wait and put it up at the beginning of November! We finally got to hang our cute bride and groom ornament :)


We took the boys on the Polar Express! But not before almost getting hustled by a Christmas bum!
I bought the wrong shade of makeup the day before so here I am looking like an Oompa Loompa! At least my sis and Joshy are looking good ;)





If you live in West Texas then you know we got tons of snow on Christmas Eve! It was like God spilled is raspa all over us and we enjoyed every minute of it!







David has great pitching form, too bad he chose to use it on the boys' faces!


That night, we made a delicious Lasagna dinner, played the wii and enjoyed our blessings.




I even let Joshua eat his gingerbread house we made weeks ago. I would post photos of the cookies we made but those were a disaster and I'll save your eyes the agony.



It was a wonderfully perfect Christmas. Even slipping on the snow and almost falling into the water meter make for funny memories. Don't worry, only my leg fit in there. I pray your memories are just as special. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment