Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CHRISTMAS PARTY : PRE-K STYLE

It's almost Christmas and that means lots of sweets, hyper children and of course, school Christmas parties!  Last week I joined my sister at my nephew's pre-school Christmas party. Let me just say, those classrooms are ALOT smaller than I remember them being, especially with a dozen parents crammed in there as well. I don't ever remember parents coming to our Christmas parties and I found it to be way more enjoyable...this party was pure chaos--in the sweetest sense, of course. The kids sang songs for us, ate some snacks and each opened up a gift. 


 Singing Christmas Carols! 

 

 This is Joshua's cousin, Addy, leading the choir ;)



 We can probably mark "Singer" off the list! He wasn't very into it.


 The next Selena. She's so sweet. "From the bottom of my heart!"


 This little girl was a hoot! She's may be digging for gold under there!



 I always tell him he's my FAVORITE Joshua!


No comments:

Post a Comment