Monday, December 19, 2011

INTRODUCING THE GALINDO & GONZALEZ FAMILY

Reyes has been one of my sweetest friends and loyal clients for a while. I cannot thank him enough for his faith in my ability. His family was just as sweet...although Amayli wasn't very happy to have her photos taken in 30 degree weather. Thankfully, with lots and lots of goofy faces and silly sayings, her uncles and daddy were able to pull a few laughs from her stern face :) I think these photos will make a lovely gift for Reyes, Omar and Arlene's mom.


 This is Arlene and her adorable son,  Ramon Jr.
 Check out his awesome do!
 Uncle Reyes and Omar had to stand behind me to try to make Amayli laugh.. they did a great job! I just might hire them on!
 Reyes, Arlene and Omar
 Arlene's beautiful family.





 How can you not say "AWWWW!"




 Love.
 Sibling love.

No comments:

Post a Comment