Thursday, January 5, 2012

WHAT'S ON MY DVR

To say I love my t.v. would be an understatement.  If t.v. were a man I'd probably say peace out, David, I found me a man who knows how to take care of me! No, but really, I do have a slight addiction to sitting on my couch and watching a few movies and shows each week so here's what's on my DVR this past season:

Grey's Anatomy: Ever since my college roommate forced me to watch the first 5 seasons she had on DVD, I was addicted! Best medical drama ever! What did you think of tonight's episode? Insane! Tears. And lots of surprises. So thankful for the new season!

2 Broke Girls: This show is new and HAlarious with a capital HA! The name pretty much tells the premise of the show.  Two newly befriended roommates on the quest to become cupcake business owners. The show is full of crude humor so if you aren't into jokes about female issues and such, you should probably steer clear!

New Girl: Who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel?  She's fun and quirky and her uniqueness makes me thankful for my own strange beings/actions/habits.  A fantastic new comedy!

I Hate My Teenage Daughter: There has probably only been about 3 or 4 episodes of this new show but the awkwardness of two moms trying to be their 14 year old daughters bff's has me rolling! Don't worry, this show isn't for your teenage daughter and focuses more on adult humor.

Terra Nova: I love Steven Spielberg creations and this futuristic, dinosaur drama has me wanting more! Great drama with a great story line. I'm crossing my fingers for a second season because the finale left me on the edge of my seat!

Enlightened: A story about a woman who's determined to make a difference after spending some time in rehab for her drug and alcohol problem.  Her awkward encounters with former coworkers make you feel sorry for her but you can't help but keep watching.  This show makes you wonder why you never asked that lonely kid in school to sit at the lunch table with you. It really has me wondering.

These are my main views and I'm looking forward to the new season of Spartacus and the new show Smash, they're bound to be hits! Let me know if there are any shows that are must sees! Like I said, I can't stay away!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you are so funny! I love watching reality TV and my DVR is my best pal. I find watching all this drama on TV makes me a bit grateful my so-called drama isn't like theirs. It's somewhat of a stress reliever. I usually never was home while my shows were on since I was working late at DISH. I became a bit worried I would run out of room on my DVR but it never came to that, a few times it was close. I love watching 2 Broke Girls; it has me laughing my butt off all the time. I honestly love watching Jersey Shore as well on my DVR. Recently DISH, introduced the Hopper. This DVR has the most recording space out so when it becomes available I am going to get it! I no longer will have to worry about recording space and I can have DVR functions on every room of the house with it. This DVR will be perfect for my obsession with reality TV.

    ReplyDelete