Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FAREWELL SATURDAYS...AT LEAST FOR A WHILE

It's that time again! Oh, you know, that fun time when you spend every Saturday for months toasting in the hot sun! Yes, you got it! SOCCER TIME! We just started practices for both Joshua and Jordan and I think they will have a blast this year! I thought I'd show some of my excitement by posting some photos of last season. Joshua was too young to play then so I'll have some photos of him in his soccer swag in a month or so. Until then, please enjoy a few photos of our time at the soccer fields!


This is my beautiful little sister Naomi...all of us family know her as Yvette.

Right above you will see my wonderful mom aka my bff! This guy down here is Joshua, staying hydrated!



Break time! They know how to stay cool (notice their make-shift tent made out of the chair baggy things.

I love when all the kids chase after the ball in a group...it reminds me of The Big Green!

Stig and daddy came by to enjoy the heat :)

Jordan, leading the pack!

Let's not forget my awesome big sister, Lorina. She is currently enjoying the cool weather in Alaska! We miss you!
Bring on the new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment