Wednesday, May 27, 2015

IVY + EVAN : SIBLINGS

A while back, I received a super exciting text from my friend, Brenda, asking if I was available to take photos of her sweet kiddos in the bluebonnets THE NEXT DAY!!! Luckily, I keep my weekends pretty mellow so of course I was available! I was so nervous going into the session because Brenda is also a super talented photographer! Thankfully, she was so laid back and her and her husband, Ivan, really helped wrangle up the two squirmy cuties! Although the weather was bipolar, we managed to get some super cute photos in between the rain storms! Evan and Ivy were a delight and being incredibly adorable didn't hurt the cuteness factor AT ALL! Enjoy!!

 I+E-002 I+E-009 I+E-017 I+E-014 I+E-026 I+E-013 I+E-018 I+E-034 I+E-027 I+E-031 I+E-023 I+E-038

No comments:

Post a Comment