Tuesday, May 19, 2015

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, MAEBRY!!

Two years ago on this day, a very strong, determined and independent little girl was introduced into the world. Mom and I were preparing to take a trip to Alaska to meet my favorite and only niece, Maebry! It amazes me how quickly she has grown and how quickly 2 years has passed. It's easy to smile when Maebry is in the room! She is strong willed, intelligent and kind. She knows what she likes and makes sure that you know it too! She is so happy and so much fun!  I am so grateful that she is in Texas now and we can see her almost any time we'd like! I'm excited to witness this beautiful girl growing up! Happy Birthday to the sweetest and prettiest girl I've ever loved! I pray Christ's love, kindness and light shines through you always. Tia loves you, Maebs!!


Maeb's 2nd-001 Maeb's 2nd-002 Maeb's 2nd-003 Maeb's 2nd-004 Maeb's 2nd-005 Maeb's 2nd-006 Maeb's 2nd-007 Maeb's 2nd-008 Maeb's 2nd-009 Maeb's 2nd-010 Maeb's 2nd-011 Maeb's 2nd-012

No comments:

Post a Comment