Thursday, June 21, 2012

WIN A FREE DAY OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY!

The past couple of months I've had some wonderful opportunities to help a couple of awesome wedding photographers! Having these chances to be surrounded by wedding photography has really encouraged me to take a leap to shoot a wedding on my own! I have photographed a couple of weddings in the past but I basically went into those blind and unaware of the skills needed. Because I'm totally stoked by all things wedding photography, I've decided to hold a contest!

I will be giving away 8 hours of wedding day coverage for FREE! 


Here are the rules: Your wedding date must be on or before March 30th 2013 in Midland, Texas. Email me at marivelle@bokiephotography.com and tell me your love story. I want to know both of your names, how you met, how he proposed, why you love him so much and why I should choose you! Also include a recent photo of the two of you, your wedding date, location (ceremony and reception), and any other details you have of your special day. After you've submitted your entry, please leave a comment on this post so I can be sure your entry was received. Make sure your entry is one that will not be easily forgotten but please, keep them honest :) 

By submitting your entry, you agree to a First Look for you and your fiance if you win. What is a First Look? It's a special time between you and your future husband to see one another and to spend time alone before your wedding ceremony. We will document this emotional moment for you.  It is also a wonderful opportunity for the two of you to be away from the distractions of the day even if for a few minutes. The First Look also allows for more time for formal photos to relieve the stress of cramming all of the portraits immediately after the ceremony. 

You must submit your entry by 8am on Tuesday, June 26th. I will read all entries and select and announce a winner on Sunday, July 1st. If you know someone who will be getting married during this time frame and has not hired a photographer, please encourage them to enter the contest! The more, the merrier! Happy submitting :)



***Edited to add***
The contest has been extended! Please submit your entries by Midnight on Sunday, July 1st. 

2 comments: