Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF MY WONDERFUL MAN!

Have you ever loved someone so much it makes your heart hurt? Every day you look forward to going home from work just to be with that person. Today, I celebrate the birth of the man who has given me too much love to handle. He's a genius. He's talented. He's not afraid to try new things. He's dedicated. He loves unconditionally. He's supportive. He's giving. He's not a great teacher, but he tries to be! He pushes me to be the best me I can be. He's a great father to our doggies. He's a great uncle to our nephews. He's a great son to his parents. But most importantly (to me, anyways) he is a FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC Husband!!!

David, even though my heart hurts from holding so much love for you, I couldn't imagine my life any other way. You make me the happiest, most joyous girl in the world just for loving me the way that you do! I love you more than my heart can hold and I hope today, on your 28th birthday, that you will know how important you are to everyone around you, especially me! And the doggies! Happy birthday, Love!

<3 Your amazing wife ;)


image_2 image_6

No comments:

Post a Comment