Tuesday, November 27, 2012

THANKSGIVING: GIVING THANKS

There is only one month left of the year and how many of my goals from New Years did I accomplish? ZERO! AHHH! So much for being a self-employed photographer by October! Who knew it'd be so much work?! I knew it'd be tough so that's why I'm not going to be so hard on myself! Thankfully, I still have the rest of my life to reach my goals :)

In other news, Thanksgiving is OVER and I'm proud to say we hosted our first Thanksgiving meal at our house and it was a success! My cousin, Sophie helped me prep and cook our yummy turkey. I made a couple of sides and my fab mother-in-law saved the day with several other meal necessities. It was a great day with great family. My super fun sister-from-another-mister, Suzanne and her kids came by and made the meal even better! Suzanne's husband is a firefighter and was on duty Thanksgiving day (BOO!) but we reaped the benefits with her and her crazy kids presence :)
Now, I'm trying to ignore the large left over pecan pie in the fridge and get back to normal sized meals. I'm thankful for the holidays because they give us all a reason to eat and get together!


I tried to get some cute pics of the boys before they left for Mami's but it was impossible, so, I just caught them playing on the swings. Way funner, I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment