Tuesday, July 5, 2011

INTRODUCING THE AGUIRRE FAMILY

Remember that session I was freaking out about a couple of weeks ago? Well it went great! The Aguirre family was so welcoming I'd swear we were related (heck, we're Mexicans so who says we aren't?) haha! Anyways, here are a few shots from their session. We started at their house to get some cute pics of baby David Ivan and then we headed to the park for the rest! 





 Carlos had the following photo tattooed on his back while the family was in San Antonio a few weeks ago.
 I think the finished product looks sensational!

 Meet Izak, Ilian, Ruthie, David Ivan and Carlos :)
 Izak was the silly one :)



 Telling mom how beautiful she is!





 I'll finish with this photo. Carlos, Ruthie and I had some laughs after we saw this one! Cute little monkey ;)
Thank you Ruthie and Carlos for giving me a chance and making me feel like family. I truly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment