Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THERE'S WORK TO BE DONE

So, I started this blog a few weeks ago and I already fail as a blogger. With good reason, though. You see, we have just moved into our new home and are still trying to get settled in! Praise God! It took a while for me to get David (my husband) to set up my computer (lame excuse, I know) but now I am up and running on my coffee table! 

Well, I have a family session tomorrow and I am extremely nervous and thankful. Mostly everyone I have ever photographed have been either friends or family and this is not the case with the session tomorrow. This family came to me because they saw other photos I have taken and think I'm good enough to take theirs! I don't know if that makes them crazy but it makes me crazy excited! This is just the beginning of an exciting adventure. I know these photos will come out great! Not because I'm any good but because my God is good and I am giving him full control! He even found a great location for me :) So, as soon as I get some of the photos edited, I will be posting them! Positive thoughts are welcome!

These are my 3 dogs; Lokie, Brownie (sleeping in the back), and Stig. This is the day Stig decided to spill my Scentsy warmer all over himself (notice the patch of pink wax on his leg)! He's a keeper!


No comments:

Post a Comment